Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi!
How to clean aquarium? Or is there a thing that cleans aquarium itself?
This is a pretty huge topic. Can you clarify more about the situation? Obviously this isn't an aquarium that you set up, so did you inherit it from someone? Did they share their maintenance regimen? Aquariums should have ongoing filtration, but still need additional regular cleaning to include wiping the glass and doing water changes.

Or are you asking about cleaning an empty aquarium?

·
Registered
11 Posts
oh, that's the most hated part of every aquarium owner. Especially how hard it is for those with a big aquarium with a lot of decorative rocks and algae. Gladly, my fish tank is not so big and I have only 6 fish and some decorative rocks. Well, I had more fish, until a predator appeared and ate 4 of my dearest fish. Aquarium owners will understand me. Have you ever met fireworms? I did. Anyway, a friend of mine suggested me a site and found a solution to my issue. Long story short, cleaning aquariums is not a lovely work, but something necessary!

·
Registered
24 Posts
You should give more details about this. There are so many ways of doing it and I don't even know where to start from haha. Do you want it completely clean, do you want to clean the filters or the plants inside it? That's why it's crucial to tell us about the whole situation because we are going to help you. For example, I have bought some Bucephalandra aquarium plants and I didn't know how to take care of them, but a friend of mine, who owns an aquarium as well, has managed to solve this problem for me. I am so grateful for friends like him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts