Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello! I am new to this forum and have recently started a cleaning company. This forum has been so helpful, very enjoyable to read and is just full of wonderful people! :)

Most of our current clientèle is on the residential side. We have quite a few clients that have ENORMOUS walk-in showers, typically the showers are all stone or a combination of stone and glass enclosures, while a few clients have very large tile and glass showers. Either way, I am hoping for some advice on the quickest, most effective ways to clean these types of showers. If anyone could suggest some wonderful products and tools, I would really appreciate it!

We have tried various things, but still seem to struggle with a quick and highly effective method, if there is one! :laughing: Also, how do you keep from getting yourselves completely soaked in this type of cleaning situation? I find it necessary to wash the shower down with water prior to scrubbing and of course rinse it down throughly after. Unfortunately, it seems that the owners of these HUGE showers don't have fixtures that detach (that are only stationary) to be able to rinse them down with, sort of like a hose. Is there a method that helps with this as well, that anyone can suggest?

All of your input will be so helpful and I look forward to your replies!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! I am new to this forum and have recently started a cleaning company. This forum has been so helpful, very enjoyable to read and is just full of wonderful people! :)

Most of our current clientèle is on the residential side. We have quite a few clients that have ENORMOUS walk-in showers, typically the showers are all stone or a combination of stone and glass enclosures, while a few clients have very large tile and glass showers. Either way, I am hoping for some advice on the quickest, most effective ways to clean these types of showers. If anyone could suggest some wonderful products and tools, I would really appreciate it!

We have tried various things, but still seem to struggle with a quick and highly effective method, if there is one! :laughing: Also, how do you keep from getting yourselves completely soaked in this type of cleaning situation? I find it necessary to wash the shower down with water prior to scrubbing and of course rinse it down throughly after. Unfortunately, it seems that the owners of these HUGE showers don't have fixtures that detach (that are only stationary) to be able to rinse them down with, sort of like a hose. Is there a method that helps with this as well, that anyone can suggest?

All of your input will be so helpful and I look forward to your replies!
Hi Monarch! I have the same problem. Had to Laugh! It's miserable without a hand held showerhead. Hope you get some replies soon!:whistling2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts