Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a blue stain maybe from bubble bath which cant remove on bath and also general scum. What's the best way to get rid of this. The glass for shower has timescale stains. How do I clean this up?

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
A little hard to see it on my end, maybe my screens color is off. I like to use either fabuloso cleaner, workers well. But may need some more powerful like CLR cleaner and/or bleach and/or comet cleaner. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
32 Posts
These stains feel impossible to get rid of. From what I've seen when doing residential cleaning, if you wanna ruin your tub or toilet - get that awesome blue dye stuff :rolleyes: - no better way to ruin your tub/toilet. The stuff is a menace to try to get out - a lot of times, it's permanent. Those dyes are awful.

To attempt to lighten it, I'd suggest a magic eraser (test spot first - it doesn't work well with some tubs). If you have it, a Bissell steam shot that shoots out hot water/steam may be able to help. Letting baking soda with a little bit of water sit on it and try a Brillo pad sponge.

I can't offer much else than find a dye free bubble bath as not to make the stains worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts