Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a large plexiglass window that is about 20ft or more in width I have to clean inside and out everyday. It wraps around a a cubicle area. It's very large. I have plexiglass cleaner and microfiber cloths. The problem is I have only so many cloths and it's 6 days a week so it's impossible to have clean cloths 24/7. I read online you need a clean cloth as you wipe down each area which I can't do. The plexiglass is to big. I'm always leaving smudges and smears. I'm getting highly frustrated. Any tips?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Plexiglass windows should be cleaner with more care than regular glass windows. To remove any scratches on the window, you should use a soft cloth, Eco-friendly product & as much solution as possible soft . The Cleaners used for commercial Window cleaning should not be used as they can damage the plexiglass.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cleaning Plexiglass windows with bare hands can be a tedious task, but i can suggest you to use Janitorial Cleaning Supplies kit with solution to wipe out any kind of dirt from any glasses with care. You can check variety range of Janitorial products available,meant for all sort of cleaning, for more kindly visit on https://mobilejanitorialsupply.com/orderonline.aspx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts