Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I take one cup of water one cup of rubbing alcohol and one tablespoon of vinegar to make window cleaner and it does a fantastic job. It is especially good a cutting through the hairspray in the bathroom

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a basic recipe (taken from another forum) for degreaser and shower cleaner (keeps the soap scum away). Vinegar, water, and a small squirt of dawn liquid dish soap.

I love this mix and use it all the time in the kitchen and bathroom. It really shines up the sink and faucets.

·
Registered
9 Posts
good information on cleaning

Your vinegar formula is doing well for cleaning. I have heard that lemon juice is also a good glass and plastic cleaner. I have not tried the lemon juice yet. Do the vinegar also clean my best vacuum cleaner which is very dirty and oily.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cleaning with vinegar is without doubt ideal for killing germs and mold. It is very cost-effective and an excellent option to using harsh chemicals.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lease Cleaning services Adelaide

Hello all,
Want to be clean and green?There is domesticdustup in Adelaide which can clean all the dust up.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Vinegar Does Not Clean

I would like to set the record straight about vinegar.

In and of itself, vinegar has no cleaning ability as it does not contain any surfactants.

That being said, it can, to some degree loosen water spots so they may be rinsed away.

As far as a neutralizer, the pH is quite low which can cause other issues.

If you are a vinegar user, please use caution and understand there are much better commercial products which are green as well.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts