Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You gonna LOVE me Russ...I'm a LSU Tiger :whistling2:
HE I LOVE NOTHING BETTER THAN TO COME DOWN THERE AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP A$$ ,BAD THING IS YALL SEEM TO DO THAT TO US AT OUR FIELD:sad:

·
Registered
485 Posts
HE I LOVE NOTHING BETTER THAN TO COME DOWN THERE AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP A$$ ,BAD THING IS YALL SEEM TO DO THAT TO US AT OUR FIELD:sad:

Yeah when was the last time Bama had it going on was Bear Bryant still there?:whistling2:

LSU is just lucky Nick Saban stock piled running backs and had a good defense.It's going to tough this year at QB for the Tigers it's been their weakness!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I just wish they had a playoff system. It's hard for me to watch without one.
I really like football and even find college ball more entertaining sometimes but I lack interest without a playoff system.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Growing up in PA puts my heart with the Nittany Lions.

Spent a season loving the WVU Mountaineers as I dated the QB's sister (lived down the road from me when I was younger lad). Hey...I got free tickets to games.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah when was the last time Bama had it going on was Bear Bryant still there?:whistling2:

LSU is just lucky Nick Saban stock piled running backs and had a good defense.It's going to tough this year at QB for the Tigers it's been their weakness!
THEY HAVE NOT BEEN THA DOMINATE FORCE THEY ONCE WERE BUT THE LAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NATIONAL)WAS IN 1992,THEY HAD A GREAT SEASON IN 1999 AND A 10-2 LAST YEAR ...WE ARE DEFINATLY LOOKING GOOD FOR THE COMING SEASON ....NO CHAMPIONSHIP BUT IT WILL BE A FUN ONE ......GOOD LUCK GOES OUT TO YOU

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not real big into college football, but being from Gainesville, FL, I naturally HATE THE GATORS! :thumbdown:
ME TOO .... I HATED THEM WHEN SPURRIER WAS THERE ,BUT CUDOS TO HIM AND ALL HE ACCOMPLISHED:furious:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts