Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of purchasing computer software to help determine a bid for cleaning a business? Someone told me that there was software out there, but I am not sure that I believe them. The software supposedly determines an average price by sq ft. or by number of rooms, etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T. Peterson,

Would you recommend one of these software packages? Do you know of anyone personally that have used any pricing software? If so, how did they like it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you doing commercial? What size building are you hoping to get.?

I attended workloading seminars & looked into software a few years ago, but for the buildings that we service I can still figure pretty close what it will take without any program. Any really out there type bids that I am working on , I can always run it past the boards to see what my peers think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am entering the commercial cleaning business. I have no bids as of today. Primarily because I just got incorporated. Now that I have everything in place, I am placing the finishing touches to the remainder of the business.

I wanted to see if anyone has used any of those software programs because I am considering purchasing one of them. Thanks for providing insight to the initial question and feel free to chime in at any time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts