Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When a commercial company is seeking a new janitorial company, where would they look?

Assuming they are dissatisfied with service, where would they look for a new cleaning company?

Do they use a different source or method if they are simply comparing offers? Or what if they are simply required to take bids on an annual basis?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Relationships is #1 followed by word of mouth and then lastly them finding you from an ad or the internet. If you want a chance at bidding commercial accounts you need to be actively reaching out to prospects and trying to build relationships so that when they decide to look for a new cleaning company your one of the few that they call.

check out www.bidcleangrow.com for tools and blogs on starting and growing your cleaning business.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We're a family owned commercial cleaning company operating throughout San Francisco, CA. From Office Cleaning, Commercial Janitorial Services, Porter Services & Commercial Floor Cleaning, we are fully equipped and staffed to handle your every need. All staff is fully screened, trained & certified to provide the upmost professional services. Our rates are much more convenient than the large chain franchises and have the support system, Insurance and Bonds to handle all types of commercial cleaning. If you're interested in getting top-notch cleaning at affordable pricing in San Francisco, we'd love to speak with you. Just visit our website and contact us today!

Reliable Janitorial Services | San Francisco

·
Registered
6 Posts
Relationships is #1 followed by word of mouth and then lastly them finding you from an ad or the internet. If you want a chance at bidding commercial accounts you need to be actively reaching out to prospects and trying to build relationships so that when they decide to look for a new cleaning company your one of the few that they call.

check out www.bidcleangrow.com for tools and blogs on starting and growing your cleaning business.
I was checking your suggested website. But this isn't working anymore. Please have a look and tell me if there is something more interesting.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My newest customer came thru Bark.com and they are in a new building.
I would say some of my customers have contacted me to bid because of:
The in-house employee doing the janitorial service quit or doesn't want to do it anymore
The customer wants to change service providers--usually because of poor service.
Most of my customers or Request to Bid come via my website or thru Bark.com or Thumbtack.com
Brad BD Janitorial

1 - 6 of 6 Posts