Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever wondered how many toxic products are used when an office space is clean? Now, saying that a thousand million and perhaps gallons of hazardous chemicals is injected into the bath to wash the floor and thrown down the drain. Why gallons of hazardous products really match the commercial cleaning, it is important to consider the ecological and environmentally friendly products.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lots of cleaning company are using these toxic & hazard products while clean the offices.They offer cheap service to the customers & and try to make them fool .So customer need to inquiry all the aspect of the cleaning & ask to use nature friendly product or green products only while cleaning. Only our awareness can save the earth from pollution.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are eco-friendly cleaning companies.

You're right some commercial cleaning companies use toxic products and hazardous chemicals without considering the effects these will have on the environment and on your building. But select premium building maintenance companies pursue cleaning methods that will have the smallest environmental impact possible. These companies use alternative but still effective ways to clean your building.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your question is very important and i think you are right, but how it impossible (cleaning) without these kinds of hazardous products? i think it is compulsory and our need therefore before leave it we have to innovate new things.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Normally people are very busy in your life but in the case of free time they want to enjoy your time rather than in house cleaning, they can hire commercial cleaning services. They make your house clean and fresh.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Very true........Also the water consumption has increased drastically over the years, England has already started to face water problems. Hiring environment-oriented house cleaning services is a better decision as they have ample knowledge on recycling and reusing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys , just started my business , and have a huge problem, got all equipment , but dont have job (contracts) , would you please give me some advice, where and how i can get a job . Virginia

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you ever wondered how many toxic products are used when an office space is clean? Now, saying that a thousand million and perhaps gallons of hazardous chemicals is injected into the bath to wash the floor and thrown down the drain. Why gallons of hazardous products really match the commercial cleaning, it is important to consider the ecological and environmentally friendly products.
i would like to recommend this site for commercial cleaning.
window cleaning

·
Registered
155 Posts
Definitely, I completely agree with you. Eco friendly products should be used for the cleaning purpose. All the cleaning services and professional companies should consider the environmental problem and should use natural and organic products for the cleaning.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I do agree with you that toxic chemicals may be harmful for office environment as well as employees too. It will be better if you consult with service provider that which type of chemicals they are using and you can request them to use greenery chemicals. In this way you can assure that you will not face toxic chemicals.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Definitely, I completely agree with you. Eco friendly products should be used for the cleaning purpose. All the cleaning services and professional companies should consider the environmental problem and should use natural and organic products for the cleaning.
Yes, I am too agree that Eco friendly product must be use for cleaning task. As it will best for cleaning, Moreover it will damage any area. And you will get lots of eco friendly products and organic products from market.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts