Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I had recently shifted my house and the amount of junk is immense. I was looking online for several organizations where they can come to my place and clear the space. The waste mainly includes construction waste and it would approximately be of 4 to 5 bins full and it would be of great help if they could come to the location and do the needful at the earliest possible. The waste is already sorted for easy junk removal and would take hardly 30 minutes for clearance. Is there any reliable service?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Getting rid of old electronic appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and stoves and some antique pieces of items was a little worrying problem during my shifting from my previous home. I'm currently living in my own house which is less spacious. So couldn't afford all my previous appliances due to this lack of space. I had removed all the unwanted appliances with the help of my nearest junk and appliance removal services. They had done it in a well-ordered manner with less time and without messing up the other household items.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts