Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy that my new house is on it’s finishing line. It is a cottage style home. I hope that I could post the pics soon. I am facing some difficulty in the construction waste removal. I don’t want to get it piled up near my house. My friend suggested me one of the junk removal services in Toronto. I have no idea of how their process is. As I already mentioned, my financial problems are just over. I need an affordable service. Or is there any DIY methods of cleaning and removing the junk? I need your suggestions on this. Please help me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The production of waste on a construction site is often unavoidable. Construction companies are legally required to manage their waste following the waste management hierarchy. This is where people reduce, reuse and recycle before we dispose of our waste. If your construction waste can’t be reduced or reused, or recycled yourself then your only option is to dispose of it in skips. To help you dispose of waste suitably and safely on a construction, demolition, or excavation, I could suggest you their services 186needabin.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts