Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to see what everyone is using for a CRM system and accounting software for your books. How are you keeping track of everything for your cleaning business! Let me know!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Accounting & Invoicing & Business Operations

Robert, welcome to cleaning talk and being a business owner.
I use MS Excel for invoicing and keeping track of my business expenses and cash flow.
Lots of people here and on other forums use QuickBooks.
There are lots of Cleaning & Janitorial Bidding and Business software, most of it you have to buy but some offer trial versions.
I used to use an online invoicing service which was free, I think it was wave.com? Didn't like having to log in each time to view invoices, or if the net was down then I was out of luck.
From my customer base, I only have 1 customer that accepts/likes/prefers the email invoice and pays thru paypal.
Brad BD Janitorial

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Robert

I am using the free invoicing app called Albert. Albert is an app that helps you with your invoice and is 100% free, so there is not even a trial period. The app is really good, and organizes very well your invoices. Worth a try as it is 100% free

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are looking for CRM Software. We Annamraju Designs offers the best CRM Software services in Hyderabad and all over the world. For more details Visit us: annamrajudesigns .com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts