Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order the cleaning services company assistance and pay with the help of BTC. Does anybody deal with this? Do you work with cryptocurrency at all?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Are there any such types of companies in your region? Or may be I can find them on the Web? The thing is that a lot of people get good profit working with or other helpers to get assistance in trading of such type. But they have not too many places to pay with the help of crypto. It'll be the great way if there are such companies to do so. I am looking for the opportunities provided in this topic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For the first time, I hear that you can pay with cryptocurrency in a cleaning company. However, I think it would be better if the money is transferred to the material. Not all companies allow you to pay in this way, and if they do, it depends on with what. For example, I sometimes pay with altcoins if I order something. But this method isn't always suitable for me because, at any time, the altcoin can go down. Therefore, thanks to altcoin signals, which I track down before ordering, I will definitely pay for my purchase. Maybe in the future, it will be possible to make such a payment for cleaning, but I wasn't interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We don't accept cryptocurrency for our cleaning business - it seems the tools for this are lacking to use this as a method of payment. Cash and card and sometimes checks are what most cleaning services use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts