Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know what this is. Usually it is candles but no candles are being used in this particular apartment. Could it be from cooking , dirt in the air? I'm puzzled.

KEN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The residue I'm refering to is on the walls, I'd swear it was candle soot, of course the tenant says they don't burn candles. They never want to admitt it because they fear being charged for the clean up and re paint. Although I can't prove it. I just cleaned it up and repainted the areas.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top