Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lots of times people cant afford a professional cleaning, so I wanted to share a little advice that for any home owner, if you wanted to clean your carpet yourself, skip the rug doctors or other forms of cleaning that don't do a whole lot. I use an Oreck Orbiter which you can purchase on amazon for under $400. all you need from here is to purchase a bonnet pad or a scrub brush attachment. you could even spray the floors down with a simple carpet cleaner you can buy at a local store, but the thing with this method is that you are agitating the stain with the brush and then the bonnet pad finishes it off by soaking up the dirt.

this will get you by for some time, and I do recommend a regular scheduled cleaning by a professional as we have special solutions and techniques to really get down into the carpet fibers. But if you have pets or children whom constantly make messes, this would be the best option for keeping your carpet clean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Carpet cleaning is a hard task for a Mom. I'm a home advisor and found these kind of problem in daily routine. As my experienced if you're from Nevada I would like to suggest Carpet Cleaning Henderson NV a budget friendly service from Carpet Streamer one of the best company I experienced.

I hope it'll helpful to all of you if you're from Henderson Nevada.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts