Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
All Set. I only offer payment options such as
cash--best for 1X Jobs
check
direct deposit--this feature is the chosen option for some of my customers. their deposit goes into a separate bank account. The down side there is no paper trail just a line/note in the bank account transaction page showing a credit from OHSU/Customer you have to keep a record of each payment made for each month.
Paypal-- I do offer this if a customer wants to pay via a credit card. PayPal sends Your PayPal Created invoice to customer and they pay with a credit card--Yes, I mark up the invoice to include the PayPal fees.
Never offered to split payments such as 1/2 now 1/2 later, but have split/divided up services such as windows this month and carpet clean next month as an example.
Brad BD janitorial

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have seen there is an app that does this now for contractors. QuickFee

I have never used it but I have seen this on commercials lately...
Thanks the recommendation! Is there something else you use?
All Set. I only offer payment options such as
cash--best for 1X Jobs
check
direct deposit--this feature is the chosen option for some of my customers. their deposit goes into a separate bank account. The down side there is no paper trail just a line/note in the bank account transaction page showing a credit from OHSU/Customer you have to keep a record of each payment made for each month.
Paypal-- I do offer this if a customer wants to pay via a credit card. PayPal sends Your PayPal Created invoice to customer and they pay with a credit card--Yes, I mark up the invoice to include the PayPal fees.
Never offered to split payments such as 1/2 now 1/2 later, but have split/divided up services such as windows this month and carpet clean next month as an example.
Brad BD janitorial
Appreciate the help Brad.
1. The direct deposit sounds it could be confusing as the business grows.
2. Split payments is something that isn't as popular either, but would you ever use a something like this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts