Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found time tracking software useful? You would think in an industry with hourly remote employees it would be a must (manage over-billing, no-shows, payroll) but it seems like most FO's and small cleaning companies don't use anything.

Does anyone have any thoughts why not? Too expensive? Too big a hassle?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. Can I ask you if you think the GPS works? I was under the impression that workers had to have a smart phone and also opt in with their carrier. Is that not as big a deal as it seems?

·
Registered
3 Posts
atqwy

Has anyone found time tracking software useful? You would think in an industry with hourly remote employees it would be a must (manage over-billing, no-shows, payroll) but it seems like most FO's and small cleaning companies don't use anything.

Does anyone have any thoughts why not? Too expensive? Too big a hassle?

atqwy.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم هي أيضا من اهتمامتنا ولدين افضل فنيين متخصصين في الكشف عن تسربات المياه ببريدة وكشف تسرب المياه بعنيزة وكشف تسرب المياه بالزلفي وكشف تسربات المياه بالغاط وكل هذةالخدمات نقدمها لكم لتوفير الكشف الالكتروني عن تسرب المياه بدون تكسير شركة عزل فوم بالرياض لديها كل جديد وجديد فقط أتصلو علينا

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does Chronotek integrate with quickbooks for payroll? does it keep track of their time in between buildings as this is part of payroll as well? Does it send an alert if they try to punch in somewhere other than their building?

thanks in advance for any answers.

jay

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yes the GPS works great. They can call in using a phone at the customers site, a cell phone, or an app. You do have to opt in and I think most people do have smart phones today. Not really a big deal, I let them know this is required.
Yes it does integrate with quickbooks. Not sure about in between buildings. Visit their website and call them if you have questions they are great to work with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts