Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I use a homemade all-purpose cleaner that is safe for marble and granite. I mix 2 cups water with 2 tbsp. Castille soap. I like to add my own essential oils to make it smell good like Lavender or peppermint or you can buy the soap already scented.I also have a great homemade cleaner that really shines granite and marble countertops...I mix 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol to 1 quart of water. The alcohol dries quickly and leaves a streak-free shine! I just put it in a spray bottle and its much cheaper than store bought products.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Baking Soda is bad for Marble!

I wish I knew this before applying a poultice overnight! I read so many sources online saying to use baking soda for this! I regret it now.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I want to know why this site allows spam posts for onlinie drugs! This is offensive and insulting to those of us who care about our work. Come on!
Annie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agree! Stay away from chemical cleaners and cleaning mixes that use vinegar or lemon juice since these harm your marble’s finish. The best way to keep marbel clean is water and olive oil based soap ( 2:1 ) spray and wipe. Simple.

Don't Do the Cleaning Yourself - Call the Experts

21 - 27 of 27 Posts