Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I absolutely and completely agree that choosing a career is one of the most important stages in life, you need to approach this event responsibly, for example, I chose a university for a very long time and stopped to study in Europe, my friend advised me to take a closer look at My German University, and I turned out very right, since it was exactly what I wanted, I got a higher education, and now I have a job in the specialty that I wanted for a long time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think it is better for you to ask any relatives who have taken foreign education ...how they find it ...or contact any agencies that help to find such universities.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think that studying abroad is much more difficult than in your country. I know several people who came from France and Belgium in order to study for graduate school in the United States. Both of these people had problems with academic performance because they had problems with English, although they passed the necessary tests. I advised them to practice more writing assignments, for example, here on Student Share they found examples of essays on the topic they needed, it's cool that you can find them for free. They read a lot and got used to the correct construction of the sentence, terms and with the help of these samples they were able to understand different styles of citation format.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Vigora 100 mg

VIGORA 100 MG hard love making only possible buy Vigora 100 mg tablets online with PayPal. Check out price, side effects & reviews

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don’t think about which university my children will choose to continue their studies, but now my oldest son is seriously thinking about science career. He recently moved to a new school and here teachers use a special approach to study middle school physical science. Firstly, students use new textbooks, which have clear explanations and interesting facts from real life, and secondly, my son often participates in experiments and various projects in this discipline. It was a little strange for me, because he had never shown interest in physics before, but now it's his favorite class, which is interesting to him in addition to the school curriculum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello. The easiest way to become an artist is to start working with somebody from the animation industry. I have the same experience and can say it is better than spending time drawing courses. Take a powerful laptop and practice more and more. Therefore, firstly read a good article about choosing a laptop - http://bit.ly/3aj1JMg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts