Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I just started a Cleaning Business but need some good suggestion to increase my business. We have all type of cleaning services throughout Greater London.

Call it what you like: Pre-tenancy cleaning, Post-tenancy cleaning, New Tenancy cleaning, End of Tenancy cleaning, Move-In/Move cleaning. House Cleaning London provides all manner of comprehensive tenancy cleaning throughout the greater London area. Strictly speaking, if you are set to move in or out of any London property, House Cleaning London offers comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning services to bring that property up to the highest possible standard of cleanliness.

I need some good suggestion to do good business.
________
Prilosec settlements

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cleaning and Maintenance Magazine

Hi,

Tracy from Reading. You could try advertising in the above magazine this goes out to thousands of people online and through the post. All the advertising is on the last 5 pages. Might be worth you looking at.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Mike,

This magazine also goes out by post and a online copy to all the same people, so still thousands of people get this sent to there inbox to as well as through the post.

Tracy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts