Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reliable & Trusted End of Tenancy Cleaning Auckland
It is usually a headache to move out from your home to somewhere else. The hassle is tremendous especially with the end of tenancy cleaning. Many of the tenants are losing their security bond because move-out cleaning was not done properly and lacks satisfaction from the landlords or lessors. The best solution is hiring a professional end-of-tenancy cleaning company in Auckland.

Urban Care is Auckland's favorite end of the tenancy cleaning company. We offer move-out cleaning services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Bond Back Guarantee (Please T&C).
We are known to perform spotless cleaning on any kind of property.

p: 092420740
w: www.urbancare.co.nz
e: [email protected]
a: Auckland|Wellington|Christchurch
Jeans Trousers Shoe Shirt Tartan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What services do you offer?

How do these services protect the consumer?

Are there any chemical and derivative raw materials you use? Do you apply procedures that can be called natural? :)

How are the pricing? What is the convenience of payment?

I'm curious about these. Especially in this valuable forum, I'm asking to help other friends. Kind regards... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is usually a headache to move out from your home to somewhere else. The hassle is tremendous especially with the end of tenancy cleaning. Many of the tenants are losing their security bond because move-out cleaning was not done properly and lacks satisfaction from the landlords or lessors. The best solution is hiring a professional end-of-tenancy cleaning company in Auckland.

Urban Care is Auckland's favorite end of the tenancy cleaning company. We offer move-out cleaning services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Bond Back Guarantee (Please T&C).

View attachment 3730
Welcome to the forum. What services do you offer?

How do these services protect the consumer?

Are there any chemical and derivative raw materials you use? Do you apply procedures that can be called natural? :)

How are the pricing? What is the convenience of payment?

I'm curious about these. Especially in this valuable forum, I'm asking to help other friends. Kind regards... :)

View attachment 3730
Ive used you company and my experience was great. Your cleaner Lyn and her team are awsome!
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts