Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching online and through YouTube and I have come across cimex machine, rotary machine and the CRB for carpet cleaning. we do not have a budget for a HWE equipment I am trying to determine for our facility, we have commercial carpet. how is a cimex machine with pads for encapsulation compared to a rat as dry or other equipment for carpet cleaning there's so many equipment and chemical to use it is difficult to make the right choice. We currently have a 15" CRB unit we like the encapsulation because of how quickly we can use the rooms when done but I find that encapsulation chemical we are using right now works well in low traffic areas but in high traffic areas we're having to go over it 2 and 3 times I'm trying to determine what's the best chemical and Best Equipment that I could use for our facility any recommendation or direction would be greatly appreciated. Also I need a good spotter chemical for coffee, soft drinks, and oil being brought in from outside. Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
What's a rat as dry?

A Cimex will kill a CRB in both production and effective cleaning. We use:

Well I guess I can't post links so goto magicwandcompany.com and look up atomic

It may look a little pricey, but it's a powder and goes a long, long, long way. It's a lot easier to work with than liquids.

This one is also highly effective:

Goto bonnetpro.com and looks up revive it rocket

It works better on coffee than Atomic, but coffee in general is tricky and extraction works best.

This is pretty awesome if you mix in a spray bottle and scrub by hand or with your foot or pad:

bonnetpro again and look up surround free odorless encap detergent

·
Registered
2 Posts
The cleaning company I work for was searching for protective equipment some weeks ago. Our employees work with many chemicals, and we wanted to provide them protection to avoid chemical burns on their hands. But we could not find anything that would suit us and would solve our problem. My boss assigned me to find something fit for us, so I searched. One of my friends who works at a clinic as a nurse told me about the nitrile gloves their clinic was getting from Bulk Nitrile Gloves - Harmony Lab & Safety Supplies. I ordered some to test them, and that was what we needed. They were durable and chemical-proof, which helped us keep our employees safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts