Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ftgjr gave a great example! Given the fact that there are a plethora of potential customers on facebook, it is a marketing media that cannot be left out for any business. The interesting thing is that social media marketing is really a field of it's own. Many business owners may not be aware of the ins and outs of internet marketing and social networking. Although, this site really has some sharp members! That being said.....I created a daily social media task list. I try to be very specific about what I am going to do each day. I make banners that are specifically designed to be posted on facebook so that they are the right size. Then, and just as important, I use tracking that lets me see where all my website visitors are coming from. It lets me know how effective my banners and advertising are.

·
Registered
8 Posts
social media

so far we have not used facebook much . we have a page for our business, but havent put much effort in to getting likes or getting people to notice it . i feel my best advertising is the Mailers the books and the packs of coupons

·
Registered
24 Posts
Social Media

Social Media is a great way to advertise your business. It is free and can reach a lot of customers. With Facebook alone there are 1 billion active users per month, if you managed the reach 1% or 0.5% that is still Millions of people.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For me,facebook and Twitter are declining aspects of my work and social life.I never become a twitter fan and i used facebook sparingly. Facebook and Twitter is the best social networking websites.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the article tip - we generally aim to push through both. The greater your time + effort invested in all channels of social media, the greater your social networking scope and range of possibility. For companies this is excellent as a larger network provides greater exposure, greater exposure provides heightened sense of awareness in potential consumers, heightened awareness, brings about top of mind and evoke set attributes for attribution between potential consumers and your business.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+ have been valuable tools in helping grow our carpet cleaning business.

We are continually getting more followers and find that we are getting many new leads from being active with social media. like anything else, you have to stay on top of it. Posting regularly will help keep you in peoples minds, which will give you an advantage.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Facebook is very user friendly and is a great way to connect to your customers. If you have a very big company or one with many divisions you employees can also be part of the page and know of the latest happenings. It is a platform that will reach out to maximum number of people if used effectively.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Social media sites have indeed become an important player in affecting organic search results, especially among the social powerhouses of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This means, that most search engines now include social media site results within organic search results. Social media marketing campaign can help to increase your online visibility within these organic search results, thus, increasing your SEO as well as targeted traffic to your website.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts