Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I suppose it is a good idea to at least have some sort of presence on FB, and social media in general. But typically cleaning businesses do best elsewhere, such as job boards and in search engines.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Q: If you have your business page on Facebook and other social media sites, with very little views and interaction, doesn't that hurt your business branding? Why not leave social media out of the equation?

·
Registered
34 Posts
"Bro" Just like your business, it takes time to grow. In today's market it's important to have a strong presence online. This will eventually lead to more business for you as well. Invite your Facebook friends and family to "like" your page.

www.UltimateRoofCleaning.com

Facebook.com/ultimateroofcleaningg

·
Registered
111 Posts
Western Janitorial Supply
I checked out your FB page
And I tell you this to help you out...so here goes
You would do better to write a few paragraphs that you post on your website or
blog about a product. (use keywords)
Take the first few lines of that paragraph and place it with an awesome photograph on your FB page,provide the link back to your site where people can go and finish reading the article.
The point is... what you want is to write something compelling that will be of interest to your readers...they then go to your site to purchase the product.

I think you would do well to target advertise cleaning businesses.
Advertise one of your products that people love, with the photo ( i would use a photo that attracts attention instead of a photo of a bottle of product)
I also believe you would do better to show how to use the product in a video.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Appreciate your advice to the fullest! Thank you. Bad this is, we have a web designer that adds content for us when we call him. Adding a page for each new article might be a little hard for us. Our facebook page also is more to keep up with local customers at the moment, alot of people come to us a buy on account for their business and we deliver it. Eventually we would like to do exactly what you are saying! have a deeper audience so that we can link back to the product online and the customer can just buy it straight from there. For sure going to take that advice on taking a more scenic, eye catching photo of products to grab the attention of a the viewer. Thank you so much.

Western Janitorial Supply
I checked out your FB page
And I tell you this to help you out...so here goes
You would do better to write a few paragraphs that you post on your website or
blog about a product. (use keywords)
Take the first few lines of that paragraph and place it with an awesome photograph on your FB page,provide the link back to your site where people can go and finish reading the article.
The point is... what you want is to write something compelling that will be of interest to your readers...they then go to your site to purchase the product.

I think you would do well to target advertise cleaning businesses.
Advertise one of your products that people love, with the photo ( i would use a photo that attracts attention instead of a photo of a bottle of product)
I also believe you would do better to show how to use the product in a video.

https://loriabraham.selz.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Facebook

I think for commercial cleaners facebook can be a waste of time. Obviously getting your page up and filled out is important, but your customers aren't going to find you there.

I have seen home cleaners develop a pretty good following, and build there services from facebook.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have seen home cleaners develop a pretty good following, and build there services from facebook.
My experience has been that most clients/customers won't have any interest in following any cleaning company through social media unless they are extremely creative with that they're posting. Think about it. Assuming you're not in the snow plow business would you really be interested in following your plow drivers twitter feed?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I believe if you offer valuable information to a client on a regular basis they will
check out your page, and if that great info links to your blog that's even better.

It keeps the customer invested in your company for continued service.

I think the problem is that cleaning people/contractors can't get a grip on what to share on a FB page, but there are loads of cleaning tidbits that customers
can use.

You could conceivably end up being an authority on ways to clean just about anything.

This requires an investment in time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Facebook sharing should be one of the business expanding tool but not the only. Since relying on one social media platform cannot cover all the users, so to cover all of your relevant customers.. better to keep your business details in all social media sites and also SEO is great help to enhance your business.

·
Registered
50 Posts
you can do business also from Facebook, you can place ads in your Facebook page, you need to create a group and start posting shares, if your shared posts has value then people like and share your posts, so then you can have more number of people in your network. You can share your business, somebody else message in Facebook. FB also boosts your post by paying something but these are quite expensive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Facebook is the great source for generating revenue in terms of promotion and acquiring more business deals by introducing your company to relevant users. But you need to build network or else the results cannot be guaranteed.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts