Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am facing some financial problems and I need to get my house sold as soon as possible. I am waiting for a good resale value. My house is 20 cents and is situated in Burlington. I expect genuine replies from people who are interested. I have planned to shift to a small rented house till my house got sold. I need to store some of the furniture in a safe place. My relative suggested me going for a residential storage unit. Suggestions are invited. If anyone is interested, I would like to sell it fully furnished also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's really unfortunate. What happened eventually with your house did you sell it?How do you advise on how to regain your financial status again? I feel very sorry for people that lose their homes due to the economic recession that the country is getting in. I'm assuming that things will not get better in the next year especially with Biden thinking that he can milk the billionaires of the country out of their money and give tons of millions of dollars for free to the people that are not willing to work at all. I think you should give a read to this How To Find the Best Financial Advisor for Your Needs and maybe seek a good financial advisor that will be able to get you out of this hardship that you are dealing with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's really sad to hear. I also faced a lot of issues with my first business and almost went bankrupt losing my home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts