Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This contest is brought to you by an individual member of CleaningTalk.com. CleaningTalk.com does not condone, participate, or affiliate itself with this contest.

Hey guys, I just started up a organic cleaning product website called ZeroEffortStore.com, and i'll be selling wood cleaning products as well as other household items. So anyways, back to the contest. I am looking for cutting boards, wooden chairs, or wooden furniture that is older looking or dirty and could use some restoration. I'll award a winner for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. The 1st prize will be 70% off the winners next purchase. The 2nd prize will be 60% off. The 3rd prize will be 50% off. Anyone who even just posts pictures and is not declared a winner will receive a 15% discount. I am only allowing 50 picture posts, but this does not include posts by me, or any text posts. So without further ado, let's start this contest!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice to hear about this contest and definitely it is a good work to save our planet. It can be seen that people never use their old furniture while it can be used for further use. People can inspire from your this brave step. Maximum people should participate in this contest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maintain your solid wood furniture is important. Oil-based furniture polish not only increase the luster of the wood, but it also helps the timber conditions and protection against water and other liquids. However, just rub the oil on the wooden furniture is not to clean surface.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.