Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Steve and I am working with a telemarketing company based in California. We provide cold calling service and help our clients get customers for their business.

We have clients right now in Janitorial and Cleaning industries. We set up leads and appointments for them so they can meet their target prospects and close the deal.

If you are a business owner and willing to consider cold calling to get clients for your business, now is the time for you to do the right thing. Call me, 310-929-9875.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For 8 years in business. I can say that this is the most effective way of getting clients. We helped over 300 clients already and that is within US and Canada.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I am Jato. We are working on in store sampling. If you can help me in this business we can work it together.

Waiting for your kind response.

Thank you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Unsolicited calls are illegal allover UE. The chance of getting customers this way is pretty low. I know how annoyed i get when people call me with all types of nonsense offers

Window Cleaning Dublin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cold calls are no longer very helpful in attracting customers. It always made me mad. Regular ads on social networks work best.

·
Registered
BMW 1999
1 Posts
Before we dive into the many ways to generate leads through social media, let's go back. and take the time to think about what lead generation means for you and your business. Lead generation is a means to entice potential customers to interest your product or service into your sales funnel with the ultimate goal of making a purchase and becoming loyal customers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts