Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing great. Question... Does anyone know how to get their foot in the door when it comes to commercial cleaning. Not residential commercial business.? I have all of the equipment I have all the cleaning supplies. I have a business partner. We have everything that it takes to run a successful cleaning business. We just need to know how to get into the door of commercial cleaning. We have issued Flyers to the public. We just need to know the process in which it takes to get in touch with certain builders corporate offices. Ect...Thank you for your help..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Jennifer.. thanks for asking the question. I joined 2 lead generating services Thumbtack & Bark both are Free to join and you only pay for the leads you bid on. But both send you leads which look like this see the underlined below.
🔔 Sarah is looking for Cleaning Contractors in Newberg, OR, 97132
the leads include sq. footage range- Restroom count -Facility Type- Hiring Time- Service Schedule

So I set up my profile in both services using Commercial Janitorial or Office Cleaning etc. I also set the Areas-Zip codes-Cities I want to serve. since I live outside a large metro area and want to lessen my competition by only bidding on jobs in the areas I serve If I decide a lead is worth bidding on. So here is the deal... I set up testing areas or services such as Window Cleaning in West Linn or Tile & Grout Cleaning in Beaverton then wait to see if any leads get generated for those areas and those services. I can also test pricing models for services such as Commercial Window Cleaning at $10 per window. as an example.
also if an area gets lots of leads, I can adjust my website to focus on those areas and services.
I take all the FREE info I can get from the 2 service providers
Most of my customers have come from my website, I did get 2 customers from postcards mailed out. I paid a lady to make calls for me and that endeavor got me 1 account.
I paid out for 3 leads and got 1 from the service providers mentioned above.
Bark.com has sales on buying Credits sometimes it's 50% or 30% off a pack of Credits which you use to buy the leads
Good Luck and Keep At It..
Look at your competitors websites, what are they doing? what areas are they serving? What services do they offer?
is there an area or service you can market that your competition isn't ?
brad BD Jjanitorial

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's a good question, especially in these difficult times. My friend is working in Emop cleaning service from the beginning, I should try to ask her to write a story. It would be interesting for the general public too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts