Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gift card is a good option as a gift, if you don't know what to choose. I have always really liked cards with some hand written comments in there. You can also give some gift baskets with a gift card. There so many services that have a cool range of gift baskets. For example for my mother birthday I bought it from this company. https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/ They have hand-picked and curated gourmet gift baskets that match unique tastes and suit all occasions. They also have very affordable prices and fast delivery. For me gift baskets are the same cool as a gift card, but it is you who need to choose what to give as a gift.

·
Registered
1 Posts
even though I know a gift card is regarded as a good gift when you don't know what to buy for someone, I still don't regard it as a good gift honestly. it's better to gift something memorable than some money that'll finish almost immediately. It’s the best gift for that particular moment not for a memorable moment. But if you ask me which one I prefer between a 500 dollar watch or a 500 dollar gift card, I’ll choose the gift card. There was a time my aunt ordered a 300 dollar prepaid card from Virtual credit cards - Prepaid Visa and Masterсard for me which I enjoyed pretty much. It wasn’t much tbh, but I still enjoyed it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts