Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
could any of you guys recommend a good kitchen cleaning chemical to use as i'm finding it hard to find a decent one here in the uk!!! all the best Will:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was just wondering if LYSOL KITCHEN CLEANER is available in UK, i do hope so.. I would strongly recommend that cleaning agent because it is good for kitchen cleaning and it is safe to use.:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm not a big fan of cleaning with chemicals. I prefer green way of cleaning. For ktichen cleaning i use vinegar and water, sometimes i add lemon there.
me too but sometimes if a little more strength is needed, I just use Jiff and a little more elbow grease. the use of too many chemicals is a bad thing for the environment but also for the person using it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
hey Will.....

I recommend you Mr. Muscle Kitchen Cleaner.... It is the best Kitchen cleaner which is very fast and effective against all common food poisoning bacteria including Salmonella and Listeria.....
I'm agree Mr. Muscle is great!!! I'm using it already 2 years. My Man :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Try Cleaning Naked if you want a smart move. Not only will it make your home a healthier place for you and the kids, but you will likely save money immediately.

Besides, Cleaning Naked its Eco friendly not like the other kind of cleaning chemicals.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Try Cleaning Naked if you want a smart move. Not only will it make your home a healthier place for you and the kids, but you will likely save money immediately.

Besides, Cleaning Naked its Eco friendly not like the other kind of cleaning chemicals.
he he , I think I will leave this one alone :laughing:

·
Registered
265 Posts

This is the only natural way of cleaning.:laughing:

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey Will.....

I recommend you Mr. Muscle Kitchen Cleaner.... It is the best Kitchen cleaner which is very fast and effective against all common food poisoning bacteria including Salmonella and Listeria.....
I would also recommend Mr. Muscle. You can find it easily in different shopping market. Just find the right type of Mr. Muscle because there are lot of categories for this brand.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sometimes the green cleaning products can't be so effective, so we can use some chemicals that are not so toxic. Mr. Muscle is one of them :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Super Grease Buster

There is a product by Hillyard that is called Super Grease Buster which is made specifically for kitchen greases. It really does a great job on kitchen surfaces. It can be used on food prep surfaces but you do have to rinse and then sanitize after the cleaning. Not sure if you can get it in the UK but there are several places you can get it online in the States.

http://hillyard.com and through one of their distributors.

http://www.baxtersales.com/catalog/catalogsearch.aspx?Value=super+grease&Type=Description

1 - 20 of 96 Posts