Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
A lot of irresponsible posting done in this thread.

Lets make one thing really clear, PPC/Adwords gives you more control over what YOU'RE doing, then SEO does.

With campaign optimization, you can make a killing as well as figure out which keywords you should actually go after, instead of guessing and then spending money.

·
Registered
32 Posts
With Google adwords, it is one of those things you will have to see if it works for your business and for your area. I always find it seems to work best for me around the Christmas Holiday when the level of searches for a cleaner is the highest. I found that this is the best time for my area. You will have to do a trial and error with it. For some it works, for some it doesn't.

You can buy coupons from Ebay for $100.00 in free Google Adwords money. It is good up to 2 months for new Google adwords accounts. This way you wouldn't be losing money while trying it out. Just type into ebay "Google coupon".

·
Registered
129 Posts
With Google adwords, it is one of those things you will have to see if it works for your business and for your area. I always find it seems to work best for me around the Christmas Holiday when the level of searches for a cleaner is the highest. I found that this is the best time for my area. You will have to do a trial and error with it. For some it works, for some it doesn't.

You can buy coupons from Ebay for $100.00 in free Google Adwords money. It is good up to 2 months for new Google adwords accounts. This way you wouldn't be losing money while trying it out. Just type into ebay "Google coupon".

Does your business peak around Christmas ? ( Just curious ) :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
It is not only for advertising.. It is a powerful SEO tool that can help you with the rankings :)
Exactly! SEO is key to marketing your website and A Cleaner Business provides cleaning websites with SEO techniques built inside to insure the best rankings for your carpet cleaning business!

·
Registered
22 Posts
As stated above, AdWords should really be a smaller part of your larger market campaign. I DO NOT think that the "people might just click on you ad just to click on it" argument is all that valid, most especially if you tailor both your adgroups and ads effectively. Search engine optimization only bolsters AdWords effectiveness and that means better conversion rates. Like anything else, spend some time with it and it will pay off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You have to consider what your return on PPC is. If your cleaning service keywords cost around $5, and you get one good lead out of 10 PPCs, you've spent $50. If that's worth it, go for it.

Clean4Real Jacksonville Cleaning Services
This is however true! But this is also why bidding on keywords that only get few searches a month proves to be more valuable than keywords that get searched more frequently. Let me give an example.

Lets say I use the key word "cleaning houses" which gets about 40,000 global monthly searches, and when I type in my google search bar the following string

Intitle "cleaning houses"

I can clearly see the number of searches per competitor is only 4,940.

then I take 40,000 and divide that by 4,940 you spit out a number close to 8.20 which is good. You want to use a keyword that scores over a 1.0 or above. Make sure your "searches per competitor" number is 20,000 or lower.

Learning how to do Keyword research is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT it's time consuming it's annoying but it will pay off if you fine the right keyword.
it's the difference between spending $5 per keyword and .05 a keyword

here is a link that explains how to do keyword research http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo/keyword-research

·
Registered
15 Posts
Google adwords can be a great bridge for your business while working on the SEO process to enhance your organic search results. You do need to make sure that you have your keywords and geographic area tailored for your area. The last thing you want to do is a very general keyword with a global search audience, Your ads would only be up a few minutes before you blow your budget for the day. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The most useful of AdWords for SEO is to research keywords. Keywords are the basis of any SEO campaign and even if you are an expert in your niche, you should always research keywords simply because users frequently search for quite unexpected keywords and keyphrases you as an expert will never think of.i am fresher at seo and i have done lots of off page seo activities but my kewords quality inn & suites orlando & quality inn & suites orlando downtown is not getting rank. plz tell me what to do to get ranking on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The last three days something exciting happened. I finally tried adwords, google gave me the free 100 to spend. So far 5 calls, one I referred to my buddy because it was a high rise and I do not have a portable anymore. He kicked me back 50 on that job. One was a one room 40 miles a way. I told her that would be a minimum charge for the distance, she declined. Another was a price shopper. I booked two jobs today for a total of 45o. So that is 500 and I have not even spent all google's money yet. So it is working out for me great so far. Just spend what you can. My advice would be set your monthly budget divde that by how many days a month you want the ad to run, that is your daily budget. Never bid what they tell you to bid, bid what you can afford comfortably. The big boys will blow through their budget and the cpc will decrease and your ad will rise. Also dont have your ad run when you are not taking calls unless you answer calls 24 hours say for emergency services. Who is looking for cleaning at 2 AM. Make sure you put your phone number in your ad, some people will call without even clicking.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts