Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm sure you get the message now. I used adsense for a while and sure enough we used to sit first in our local area on Google for organic searches, as well as the paid ads.....

You need to be fairly savvy as the adsense dashboard and settings can take time to get used to. E.g setting spend limits and using narrowed keywords..

Not keywords like cleaner, cleaners, cleaning service, carpet cleaner & so on.

Again there are tools which can estimate your ad spend, depending on keywords used.. Your cash can go quickly!

Look for various free cleaning directories online which offer backlinks. You can add your website, not forgetting to use your keyword in title and description for e.g.

Cleaning Service Norwich

Also consider looking at your cleantalk profile and account settings...

You can & MUST add a signature. A signature is wording that appears at the end of every post you make... Like mine!

When you create a signature it can contain a link to your website, Image or quotations for example.....

Obviously you will add a link or hyperlink to your website, creating a SEO backlink.

It's a very powerful SEO technique often overlooked..... Potentially you can end up with 100's or 1000's of backlinks over the internet!!

Food for thought 🙂

www.SycamoreCleaning.co.uk
www.CheapCleaningProducts.com
www.DomesticCleaningSupplies.co.uk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Google Adwords is the fastest way to generate leads but Google My Business is the lowest hanging fruit for generating high-quality leads. Google organic search is even a better ROI then Adwords, it just takes more time. Be careful with Adwords as they really on user error to such the money out of you pockets. Adwords express is not any better and also has its disadvantages. I know the best way to generate leads for free. Ill tell you how if interested.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts