Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found the site.....Very nice!

Thought I would post a few pics from some of the jobs we've done this year to add some content to the new roof forum.

These are a few from an apartment complex we did back in the spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Great to have you here and thanks for suggesting the roof cleaning forum.

Those pictures look great. Make me miss Florida a bit.

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Nathan! :thumbsup:

It's hotter than Hades in FL right now, but soon we'll be tryin' to reason with hurricane season. :whistling2:

I'll post more pics later....Gotta do some resizing!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yes I love it, great work Don. Post some hard ones to clean LOL
I know huh Dave you could clean that from the ground with a water hose!!:whistling2:

Don the Almighty Ceramic Tile God!!:cool2:

This is a cool looking BBS nad i guess you can't never have to many of them huh?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
This is a cool looking BBS nad i guess you can't never have to many of them huh?
There are a few other sites out there but my goal was to bring more topics about cleaning under one roof and to create (hopefully) a better site. More features (still coming), more topics, etc...

Right now there are a lot of individual boards that deal with carpet cleaning, or power washing, or whatever. I think that by coming together and sharing business and marketing knowledge but still having individual forum for specific trades is highly valuable.
That is why ContractorTalk.com has been so successful. The marketing program that works for a painter will work for a landscaper as well so why not share?

I hope that in 6 months from now you wont see us as just another forum but as a unique and valuable place to come and post. :thumbsup:
Not trying to take your post out of context but I wanted to point out the why of this new site.

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Those are really small. Did you post them that small or did they get resized some how? Maybe I need to change a setting.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Sorry, wasn't trying to complain but I'm still working out bugs so I wanted to make sure it wasn't on my end. The pictures look great!

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, wasn't trying to complain but I'm still working out bugs so I wanted to make sure it wasn't on my end. The pictures look great!
No worries....I didn't take it as a complaint.

Glad you liked the pics. I need to get some new ones, just haven't bothered lately.

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The heights don't bother me much. Like they say, 'It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop.'

In all seriousness, we use harnesses, lanyards, etc. It's virtually impossible to hit the ground. Hitting the side of the building is a different story though. :huh:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I hate being on a 40 foot ladder and pressure washing a house. When you push that trigger and get that jolt sometimes it can be pretty scary.

For tile roofs like that I always feel like I'm going to break a tile. I can just see me not stepping on the edge right.

·
Registered
740 Posts
The heights don't bother me much. Like they say, 'It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop.'

In all seriousness, we use harnesses, lanyards, etc. It's virtually impossible to hit the ground. Hitting the side of the building is a different story though. :huh:
ouch!!!!!:blink:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I hate being on a 40 foot ladder and pressure washing a house. When you push that trigger and get that jolt sometimes it can be pretty scary.

For tile roofs like that I always feel like I'm going to break a tile. I can just see me not stepping on the edge right.

Ever considered a bucket lift?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts