Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been using the safest cleaning products, for many years. We use products from Bi-o-kleen, Plus Manufacturing and Safeclean. Most of our products don't have any scent. If people want a scent, we can add some Multi Phase, from Safeclean.

We have many customers that have chemical sensitivity and they like the products we use. We also offer low moisture cleaning for those that need faster drying. Most of our commercial carpet cleaning jobs is done with encapsulation, using a Cimex. That uses less water and doesn't require using a truck mount, that burns gas.

Most of our residential customers have kids and pets. They appreciate the fact that our cleaning will not only make their carpets look great but that their is nothing left in the carpets that are harmful.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We offer whatever our customer wants when it comes to organic clean or not. It's the big thing now. Even if your not using the organic products, its how you rinse out all the cleaning products that makes the difference. No matter what you use to clean with, it's how u extract it all out when your cleaning. Don't leave any residue behind ever. That's just crapping cleaning. You can use any products you want as long as you rinse it out thoroughly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You're right! Green cleaning is very important. That is why I use mostly lemons, baking soda and vinegar for my home cleaning chores. They are natural and non-toxic, so you don't need to worry about your family's health.
I found very helpful advices for DIY cleaning products
and believe me with these tips my home is always clean and fresh smelling! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts