Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I think that i didn't found that kind of topic here. Green cleaning is pretty modern already. So I thought that it would be great to have some place where everybody can share their recipes for green cleaning products which works for them :)

Here is one from me :)

1/4 cup washing soda or borax to the laundry works as a natural bleach :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi all,
I think that i didn't found that kind of topic here. Green cleaning is pretty modern already. So I thought that it would be great to have some place where everybody can share their recipes for green cleaning products which works for them :)

Here is one from me :)

1/4 cup washing soda or borax to the laundry works as a natural bleach :)
Natural bleach?? interesting. Does this work when cleaning white goods?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good old vinegar. I use it for cleaning windows and floors. I read an article that vinegar can be used to clean your washing machine. , but haven't tried yet
:) The good old vinegar is working for lots of things. I tried last year to clean my washing machine. It worked!!! You should try :thumbup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is another one from me
Green cleaner for floors, windows and mirrors
2 cups white distilled vinegar
2 cups water
20-30 or more drops of essential oil (optional)
Warming in microwave until barely hot will boost cleaning power for tough jobs.

·
Registered
265 Posts
White vinegar and lemon juice are acidic—they neutralize alkaline substances such as scale from hard water. Acids dissolve gummy buildup, eat away tarnish, and remove dirt from wood surfaces.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
When you cook fish put out a small bowl of vinegar and it will devour the smell by the next day! This is another thing that vinegar can be used for.:yes:. I'm a vinegar fan already, I prefer cleaning with it to using it as a seasoning.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Really, It help the planet and get a squeaky-clean home with these easy formulas for eco-friendly cleaning.
Some The Basic Ingredients are:-
Baking Soda
Distilled White Vinegar
Simple Soap
What do you mean by simple soap? Is it a toilet or beauty soap?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey,I think you forget the lemon juice. :thumbup: It is really helpful.
I think it can be used instead of vinegar. 10x for informing me, lemons are easier to find on the market.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Add salt t the list. Scrubbing salt on a cutting board removes color and smell. I hate how my cutting board gets green stains after cutting for example parsley. :)
Salt is an abrasive which can be used for cleaning old grease lay or tarnish. 10x Sarah:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts