Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to wish everybody a safe & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:party::drink:

IF you are drinking tonight please be smart and stay where you are and don't get behind the wheel!!

I can say that cause i don't drink not since 94 have i drank! :yes:

SEE YA"LL IN 07 :cool2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Me Too!

Taking the wife to meet some friends at a Benny Honna kind of restaurant.

I'm sure the drinking will be slow, since the wife is pregnant, my sis is too (and will be there), and we got our first snow of the season today, and it was after days of rain.:censored:

I don't plan to do any slip-slidin' away tonight, so I will be piloting the Suburban O' drunkards with my wife and sis as co-backseat drivers!:blink:

This should be interesting.:whistling2:

·
Registered
167 Posts
been home since 5 pm and am in my jammies with a cocktail watching a twilight zone marathon. oohhh, i must be getting old:unsure: :rolleyes:

wishing everyone a safe evening and a happy new year. i will be asleep before the ball drops in NYC.

suzi g

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Happy new year folks!

It was strange living in Texas now and being on central time. Funny how they delay showing the NY ball drop by one hour. I was hoping to get to be early ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Happy New Year!

Went to my last organized "New Years Eve Party". :sorcerer: It was more like an excuse for bad behavior from 75% there than a party. :sorcerer:

There is a lot to learn by watching how alcohol affects some people.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
I know what you mean George, I gave up going to New Years eve parties years and years ago just because of the drunks. Since then we have always been the family in our extended family who watches everyone elses kids for the week from Christmas to January 2nd or 3rd so that everyone else can go out of town, or party. I find it more fun to spend New Years eve playing board games with the kids until 4 in the morning, eating popcorn and toasting with soft drinks.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Solihull is considered the posh part of the midlands, although others would disagree, but its ideally situated for all sorts, 10 minutes from the largest exhibition centre in Europe, 5 minutes from the motorway network, 10 minutes from Birmingham airport, 15 minutes from the biggest canal network,(bigger than Amsterdam) and just a few minutes from the most breathtaking shakespeare's countryside ,

Have i sold it to you yet?:laughing:

Chris

Below is our town centre.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sold!

Yessir, consider it sold. I have to learn to take vacations abroad more often.

I had tickets to Ireland for 14 September 2001, i bet you can guess how that went.

I did get to Rome the following year, but Shakespeare's countryside, and Land Rover?

I'm all in.:yes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts