Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Schticky is a great As Seen On TV product.

It's a reusable lint roller that is made of a special silicone and works on virtually anything, including velvet, wool, cashmere!

Use, rinse, repeat. Picks up dirt, hair, dust, lint, and much more. Get rid of any mess. Never buy a lint roller again!

More information, video, and real photos can be found here: http://www.schitcky.us

This special offer is only available online, and in the US.

Thanks for checking it out. Please comment, and feel free to share questions, concerns, or feedback!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Schticky is a great As Seen On TV product.

It's a reusable lint roller that is made of a special silicone and works on virtually anything, including velvet, wool, cashmere!

Use, rinse, repeat. Picks up dirt, hair, dust, lint, and much more. Get rid of any mess. Never buy a lint roller again!

More information, video, and real photos can be found here: http://www.schitcky.us

This special offer is only available online, and in the US.

Thanks for checking it out. Please comment, and feel free to share questions, concerns, or feedback!
I'd be interested in reviewing your product if you'd send be interested in sending a package this way. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Didnt that Vince guy rip this product off? I heard he stole it from a single mom in Washington state in the USA. I cant support a crook!

·
Registered
959 Posts
You better leave Earth then. lol There is more corruption behind the closed doors of big business than you could ever dream of. Most people think it's just all talk about Washington and big business doing under-handed things.... but in reality... if it was a movie we would think it was fiction.

Now as far as advertising it on this site... I think all the crap like that should be deleted from here. Not to mention I'm sure it starts to lose the sticky after the first use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts