Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am really new to the forum. I have been residential cleaning for awhile now, I am environmentally friendly and a client of mine wants me to clean his 2 restaurants. I have the staff and the time but no clue on how to price it what so ever. The restaurant is pretty big with restrooms and a ballroom and requires 2 people. He also has a cafe which could be handled with one person. Do you price higher than residential? I have some commercial office contracts that I charge the same residential rate but this is much larger! Someone...Anyone...please help!:cry:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Hello squeakysprout and welcome to cleaning talk.

I took the liberty of moving this thread from the residential section and placing it into the commercial section so you will have a better chance of getting the right people answering your questions. Some people only read the areas that pertain to their type(s) of business(es).

I will let more experienced persons answer your full question as I have never done Restaurant cleanings, but I will say that from my experience with the boards that I understand restaurant cleaning includes a lot of carpet/ floor cleaning so be prepared to bid on that and that commercial cleaning is generally priced lower than residential on a per cleaning/ hourly rate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering were it moved to... :). I am starting to realize from my research that it is a much lower quote than residential.

·
Registered
40 Posts
note: commercial do pay less per sq. ft. but they are much larger, more frequent, and more likley to keep you on a regular basis for a longer period of time.

They usually are not as picky as residential customers.

i did residential my first 6 months in business.

never again.

they act like their $60 is the end all be all of the damn world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts