Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say hello to everyone on the site. I am a new member and can't even begin to thank everyone for all the great information that is listed on here. I read about 200 threads, and than decided I should probably join the forum, because I may have something to contribute also. My name is colton, my girlfriend and I will be launching a residential cleaning business within the next couple weeks. I am very excited to have an opportunity to work for myself, and believe this is the best type of job for me, as I am highly motivated, and have the determination to succeed. Any tips anyone has for us would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, for everyones hard work and contributions to the site, I look forward to hearing from everyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Colton! Welcome to the site. I also decided to join after spending tons of time on here researching and reading posts. Now I've got enough knowledge to help others which is what I enjoy doing. I too look forward to hearing from you all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome

Hi Colton,

I'm a newbie here myself and looking forward to learning from experienced cleaners and being able to help others as well.

Best of luck,

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
my name is Herbert Ward and joined the forum today. I read a lot of threads before I decided to join. It looks like a great community with many useful tips.
Hello one more time!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi

Hi Colton, I am also in the field of carpet cleaning. If you don't mind hard, work and being your own boss, residential carpet and furniture cleaning is a very fulfilling business. You get to travel and meet new people every day, that's one of the things i like about of my job! I just can't imagine myself ever working for someone else again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts