Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know who i am and what i do.
My name is Wayne and I'm from Belleville, NJ. I recently started my own carpet cleaning company. There are tons of carpet cleaners out here so my hands are full with advertising door to door in my area. As well as getting my website together.

Im glad to be here and if you guys know of any effective marketing strategies, please feel free to express yourselves.

Thank you

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would like to suggest that With a little capital you can easily open this carpet cleaning business.
You can easily beat your competitors by advertising. It is your advantage if your competitor's lack of education on advertising and no marketing strategy. It will be easy to beat them. First thing you will do is analyze why your carpet cleaning service is needed in the market place. Is your business has a selling proposition to attract customers? If you are just another carpet cleaner who is just competing with price, you better quit and get a real job. You must have aim in running your carpet cleaning franchise business in your community.
Email marketing
Articles marketing

and all offline marketing strategy may create massive benefit to you company

CHEERS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts