Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
my name is Oscar and I am from Houston. Just started my commercial cleaning businesss. I dont have any accounts yet. But i am working very hard to get some. If anybody has any advice on or mistakes that they have done when starting your cleaning business let me know. Also whats the best way to get accounts. I know go out there and start knocking. But did you see better results from flyers,
advertising, calling , or just going out threre. And who do you ask for when trying to get a interview. Sorry for all the questions i just want to geet started right without wasting any precious time. I want to make a big splash in this industry.

·
Registered
167 Posts
hello oscar and welcome!

i'm in no. virginia and clean residential, some post-construction & move-ins/outs. in my case, knowing the right folks (realtors)and strategically placing my flyers and business cards got me started. have kept steady-busy from referrals only since then.

what type of commercial are you looking to target? do you have the necessary liability insurance, licenses, etc., already?

a bit more info might yield more responses.

good luck and keep posting.

suzi g

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have everything I need to get started just got to get accounts I want to focus on cleaning churches but I am not picky I will also clean commercial buildings like banks, schools,goverment buildings. Thanks for the info how long have you been in business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts