Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Stephanie. I've been cleaning houses for four years and have finally decided to branch out and stick my hand in foreclosure clean-ups, post construction, rental homes, pre-sale homes and move-in/out cleanings. I'm not ready for the commercial side yet. I'm very eager to get this rolling!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Stephanie!

I clean residential also and have done my share of post-construction, move-outs, etc., and prefer those to the occupied homes. No knick-knacks to dust :cry:

Good luck on your new venture :thumbup:

suzi g

·
Registered
130 Posts
My name is Stephanie. I've been cleaning houses for four years and have finally decided to branch out and stick my hand in foreclosure clean-ups, post construction, rental homes, pre-sale homes and move-in/out cleanings. I'm not ready for the commercial side yet. I'm very eager to get this rolling!!!:thumbup:
Welcome, where in Indiana are you? I'm North Central (Plymouth, IN)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Excellent Foreclosure Cleanup Training Guide

I found this excellent Foreclosure Cleanup Training Guide, click here. Good luck!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts