Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I see a few faces from other boards here...I am glad I was guided here!

I am Torrey and I own/operate a small aromatherapy maid service in the Tidewater/Hampton Roads region of Virginia. My husband is my business partner and we have four employees. We started in August of this year.

I hope I can share info and draw lots of experience from the pros!

Take care,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey! Good to see you here :D How is it you instantly get responses to your intro and I have to beg for responses? Lol. Must be the avatar gives you more cyber-personality.

I was just thinking of you as I used Mrs Myers Gernanium scented countertop spray! It is aroma-therapeutic so I thought you might like it. I really like the bottles because they fit easily into an apron pocket (you can even carry two)
Sorry about the thread hijack... I should just email you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was just thinking of you as I used Mrs Myers Gernanium scented countertop spray! It is aroma-therapeutic so I thought you might like it. I really like the bottles because they fit easily into an apron pocket (you can even carry two)
Sorry about the thread hijack... I should just email you.
don't just email torrey...keep posting your questions to her and others here.

i want to go aroma-therapeutic also and need all the tips i can get.

my houses are clean when i finish them but don't "smell" clean even though i green clean them. i need tips to add essential oils to my cleaners to make the scents linger.

suzi g

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey! Good to see you here :D How is it you instantly get responses to your intro and I have to beg for responses? Lol. Must be the avatar gives you more cyber-personality.

Some of us know Torrey from other places so it was more of a "hey friend", glad you are joining us here kind of thing. I am very happy to have you here :thumbup:

I really want to move to the aroma-therapeutic area of the cleaning...thanks for the company reference and especially if the product is easily toted into a client's home! I carry way too many things into some homes. :cry:
suzi g

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Suzi,

Check out the bucket boss line of organizers and aprons. All-spec.com has a great selection and great prices...the best on the 'net.

Torrey

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are welcome. I love those aprons!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts