Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm May, from Maryland. President of T.A.F. Services, Inc. and mother to two great little kids.
I've been cleaning for a living a little over a year now and have learned a lot along the way
My :jester:toddler is now standing on my desk. gtg.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK no worries... no one should bother saying hi back or anything.....

a little more info.... I clean mostly residential but also do a little commercial and post construction commercial as well. We are over-booked and over-paid :p I will never go back to working for someone else!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! There is life here!

I've noticed this is a bad time of year. Lol. Most of the time I'm on the computer I should be working on paperwork or bookkeeping and I'm just goofing off.

I babysit 1 or two days a week and stay home with my babes so I don't have the "full" work load the rest of the industry does. Though I do work every other saturday so its almost a full week.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello May and welcome!

Where are you in Maryland? I'm in northern VA. near Warrenton.

I've been busy trying to catch up after the icy, snowy mess of last week. :cry: Looks like more might be on our way again this weekend :thumbdown:

Glad to have you here.

suzi g

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi May -

I am new here as well. I have a few questions regarding new construction residential vs commercial.

If you get a chance please PM me.
Deborah

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi May!

Good to be here with you! It's nice to see another friendly face.

I know May from another board. She's a great contributor and wonderful resource.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See I KNEW there was life here!

Thank you all!
Looks like we have a good Virginia following here!
I am in Frederick and only serve the local area.(I started out accepting all sorts of jobs, but there is so much work close to Frederick I find it is a waste of time to travel)
think my husband does work in Warrenton every now and then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts