Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ken with K and C power washing located in Arkansas.
Have a Hotsy 4000psi hot /cold washer. Have a big guy surface cleaner i use on driv-thrus and large flat surfaces. I do exterior commercial and residential washing. Have done some inside commercial washing. Wash and treat decks and fences.Be doing this for about 1yr now, love it so far. Expanding my bussiness into doing roof washing. So any help from other members greatly appreciated.

Look forward to talking to you members.:thumbup:
Ken
K and C power Washing
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks Don, Glad to be on board. Looked at your set up for roofs like the way you have set it up.Have you thought about doing on of those set ups with a wheel . So you can do step roofs from ladder by pushing it up and down the roof? Thanks again talk to you later.
Ken
K&C Power Washing
[email protected]

·
353 Posts
Too physically labor-intensive for me. We use a wand whether we walk the roof or spray from the ground or roof edge.

Thanks Don, Glad to be on board. Looked at your set up for roofs like the way you have set it up.Have you thought about doing on of those set ups with a wheel . So you can do step roofs from ladder by pushing it up and down the roof? Thanks again talk to you later.
Ken
K&C Power Washing
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts