Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have downloaded five programs and utilized the the capture utility built into windows (Prt Scrn) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to capture a still from Windows Media Player. I get very strange results. I have tried capturing entire window, portions of it, the entire screen and I get pictures that show half the video. Now I can undertand this happening in an interlaced view on a monitor but when I import the snapshot into Paint Shop Pro or photoshop the picture will show if I magnify it and scroll the window bars. How bizarre is that. I tried magnifying and cropping and got even stranger results.

HELP!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ken you should try Nero's digital player it has much better features than WMP.I've never tried to edit anything so I'll look around and let you know if i find something! :cool2:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Shane you know what, you were right. I opened the video in Nero Show Time and was able to do a capture. Thanks Bro.
NOT a problem homey anytime!

Cool i guess i'm really as smart as i think i am and look huh :laughing: It's been a long day:whistling2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts