Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been doing residential cleaning and small offices for about 2 years I want to step up and do theaters but dont know how to estimate. Do you go by sqft or what. This inclueds restrooms, floors etc. They asked me for a Quota.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Welcome to the board Mr Clean

Without details it is really hard to offer you assistance. Perhaps the ISSA cleaning times can help you to determine how long the job will take and then you can determine what to charge.

Here is a link to the cleaning times - http://www.cleaninglink.com/Cleaning_Library/cleaning_times.htm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank's for that link it has a lot of useful info. If you have any other links I would appreciate.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Over the years I have stored away tons of other resources, what specifically are you looking for? Maybe I can help :thumbsup:

Actually - I just found a rather large file in my documents that is a perfect resource for learning how to cleaning movie theatres, You will have to let me email it to you though as it is rather big.

Pm me with your email address and I will send it off to you asap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It seems that I deleted some spam with the file that you sent me if you could send that again I'd appreciate that,, and thank you again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts