Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance at a contract to do a few offices for our local Marina.....

The Store...which is approximately 1500 sq. ft. - has 2 offices and 1 bathroom....we would be doing the floors (concrete) and dusting the shelves & desks in the showroom too.

The Parts Dept. is another building...a small entry (we'd do the floors (carpet) & clean the counters) and 2 bathrooms.

Sales office is a house....we'd be doing the lobby floors (carpet), dusting, cleaning 2 offices & 1 bathroom...

They want this bi-weekly.....but I'd like to give them prices on weekly too...

Help! What should I charge!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Take Randy's advice

Karen,

Randy (MVWALLYWORLD) gave a Ms. T some good advice elsewhere in Cleaning Talk. Quoting him:

"Probably the best answer to the office manager when she askes you for a quote is, "what are you paying for your current service?" You will be amazed how many people will tell you. Another great question for her is, "If you could change one thing about your current service, what would it be?". The answer to that could tell you how to sell the account!
Best of luck,
Randy"

Don't be afraid to ask the customer for their expectations. It shows that you are a pro who will not be intimidated in negotiations and you may be pleasantly surprised at the answers you get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts