Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name its Itzel . I find this site very helpful.
I have been doing residential cleaning for 5 years and I always have been intrested in the post contruction cleaning . Reading your comments has been helpful. The part where I still do not understand is.
The you charge once for the rough and then the final? And do you know the rates in Dallas Tx?:unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Hello, My name its Itzel . I find this site very helpful.
I have been doing residential cleaning for 5 years and I always have been intrested in the post contruction cleaning . Reading your comments has been helpful. The part where I still do not understand is.
The you charge once for the rough and then the final? And do you know the rates in Dallas Tx?:unsure:
Welcome to cleaningtalk.com Itzel.

Most contractors bid Post construction as a whole price wise with a break down of the costs for the different levels as some builders/developers can skip or add cleanings. The 2 standard cleanings are Rough and Final, however many will also request fluff cleanings while the home is still being shown before sale so it is wise to also present that pricing as well :yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

Thank you for that information. I have another for you. What is a fluff cleaning. I know i have a lot to learn. But I will.:yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
more info.....

How do you bid on a job? And those anyone know what is the prize rate is in Dallas tx?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts