Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have any of you tried using products from EatOils.com It is an enzyme based product that breaks down oils. I have heard of them, but haven't used in many applications. I would think this would be a very good one.
I have checked your given this given product and i already using this product. It is works very nice and give best result but i can't clean to breaks down oils. Do you use any other ways to clean all breaks down oils?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Degreaser

To Alonzomerrill- Have you tried a product called Dynamic Quick? I was given a sample of the product but have not had a chance to use it. It is supposed to work well on concrete and other surfaces and is available on the web at www.quickdegreaser.com. The product is reported to be approved by the government for use in food preperation areas. If you use it please let me know your results.

·
Registered
56 Posts
To Alonzomerrill- Have you tried a product called Dynamic Quick? I was given a sample of the product but have not had a chance to use it. It is supposed to work well on concrete and other surfaces and is available on the web at www.quickdegreaser.com. The product is reported to be approved by the government for use in food preperation areas. If you use it please let me know your results.

Still I don't have use this product before. After your suggestion I will use it and search about it in Google it's review is positive.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts